Analyst Estimates $50 Profit From Wiis

    1

Despite the relatively hefty price tags on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 it’s widely known that neither Sony nor Microsoft turn a profit from their consoles.

The overall strategy is that the losses incurred by the sale of a console will be made up for in the profits of the multiple games console owners are likely to buy over the course of their lifetime. An analyst has estimated that Nintendo is turning a profit of about $50 for every Wii sold, and even more in Europe

Source: Digital Battle

Technorati Tags

1 comment:
Write comentarios
  1. Hello,
    I stumbled across your site from blogtoplist and I have to say you’ve done a pretty good job with your blog. I have a couple of blogs myself and am currently trying to put together a blog directory with only the best stuff on the net. Since your site fits my criteria I would like to know if you would like to be listed in my directory. It’s still brand new so I don’t have many links yet but it is growing. It should help with your incoming links too.

    Thanks and happy linking!
    www.alotofblogs.com


    You can add your site to the directory by clicking the suggest link on the top menu bar. The only reason I ask you to add your listing is because you have to give a description of you blog. Also if you can add our blog badge to your site that would be great!

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

© 2017 Online Games. Designed by Bloggertheme9 | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Powered by Blogger.